Dangal: Top 5 Reason to Watch Aamir Khan’s new Film
The movie Dangal is a biopic on the life of ace wrestler Mahaveer Singh Phogat and his two daughters, Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari. While Aamir Khan plays the character of Mahaveer, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra portray the characters of Geeta and Babita respectively in the film. The film also features Sakshi Tanwar as Aamir’s onscreen wife in Dangal. The trailer of Dangal had clicked the right chord with the audience as it was much appreciated by the viewers. Also, the song videos added to the hype around the movie.
Primarily based on the sport of wrestling, a lot of expectation is associated with the movie, especially after the success of Salman Khan’s Sultan. Sultan was also based on the same sport. However, Salman’s character in Sultan was a fictitious one and Aamir will play a real-life character in Dangal. The makers of the movie had released one behind-the-scene video some time back that had showed Aamir’s tremendous body transformation for the film.
While the film will hit the screens on this Friday, here are top 5 reasons to watch Dangal.
- The biggest reason to watch Dangal is that it features Aamir Khan. Mr. Perfectionist is known for making content-driven films that become box office hits for the right reasons.
- Dangal is a movie based on the struggles of Mahaveer Singh Phogat and his two daughters. Real-life stories are mostly entertaining and so this film will also be a paisa wasool flick.
- It features two newcomers, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Sanya Malhotra. Both the girls look impressive in the trailer of Dangal. Also two child actresses, Zaira Wasim and Suhani Bhatnagar contributed much to the film.
- This is the first time Aamir will be seen playing the character of an aged father of two adult girls. His transformation from a young well-built wrestler to an old man with a big belly in the movie suggests that the actor has worked very hard for it and it must be for a reason.
- Of late, many women-centric Bollywood movies have impressed the audience and Dangal too is mostly based on the story of Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari. While the two girls will be seen flaunting some powerful wrestling tactics, Aamir too has some action sequences in the film.
More from my site