Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (Friday) 1st Day Collection – Opening Day Box Office Performance

Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Opening Day Business

‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ box office collections are expected to do well even though a number of other small time films have released alongside like Wedding Pullav and Dimagh Ka Dahi. However, from the lot that hits the screens Yesterday, PKP2 which is a sequel to the 2011 hit Pyaar Ka Punchnama is expected to fare well. And that is exactly what happened with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’, which opened on a good note with approximately 45% occupancy rate during morning shows. On the other hand, Wedding Pullav recorded a mere 15% occupancy On the whole, with reviews not really going against it, ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ is expected to dominate this weekend and Wedding Pullav coming in behind. In terms of business, while ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ is expected to grow, the other releases will have to rely heavily on good word of mouth to get make sure it is not left awash in red.


Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 First Day Box Office Collection

It is the sequel of 2011’s small budgeted but very much appreciated movie Pyaar Ka Punchnama. The prequel was released on only 400 screens across the country but had received wonderful response from audience. On its opening day, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 has started the day with 25-30% occupancy for morning shows & recorded decent increment for evening shows. The movie has recorded overall occupancy of around 45% across the country but in many cities of north India it also witnessed maximum occupancy of 75% for late shows. Even after being a small budgeted movie, it has opened up so well at box office & minted the amount of 6.80 crores nett.

More from my site