Ki And Ka (Ki & Ka) Trailer Review & Live Audience Response- Tweets Updates


Ka & Ka Trailer Review

Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor has captured hearts with his performance in the trailer of his upcoming film “Ki and Ka.” He is essaying a role of a house husband in the R Balki’s film, which also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan. After “2 States,” this one is his next film in which Arjun plays a soft character. In most of his films like “Gunday,” “Ishaqzaade,” and “Tevar,” the actor has been seen playing macho characters. Thus, a poll was conducted by IBTimes India, in which we asked readers in which avatar they would their favourite actor, Arjun, to see in – house husband or action hero.


As per the vote results, people liked the actor more in the character of a house husband as it got 54.55% votes, whereas the other option received 45.45% votes. In the trailer of “Ki and Ka”, Arjun looked adorable cooking in the kitchen and Kareena looked classy as a corporate woman. The story of the movie revolves around a man and a woman who are married but have a different lifestyle than that of regular couples.

In the film, the wife Kia (played by Kareena) is a career-oriented woman and the bread-winner of the house, whereas Kabir (played by Arjun) is a a non-ambitious guy, who has no issues to be a house husband. Director R Balki has succeeded in delivering the message from the posters and the first looks of this film. Scheduled to be released on April Fool’s Day, 1 April, “Ki and Ka” also features Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan in a cameo role. Meanwhile, Arjun is busy shooting for the television reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.” He will also start shooting for his next project, “Half Girlfriend,” opposite Shraddha Kapoor.

Ki & Ka Live Audience Response

More from my site