I {AI} Movie Second Day Business – Box Office Income Report

SHARE

I {AI} Second Day Box Office Collection Report:

The most awaited movie I {AI} have finally released on January, 14th 2015. The movie is going so good and the AI Movie review is also good approx 3.5 out of 5 in average. The Vikram and Ammy Jackson has done the great roles in this movie. Every One is praising for Shankar Dada Director of the I movie. A R Rahman has also did great work in total for his song direction. I is undoubtedly one of the biggest movie ever made in South India or Tollywood. This movie kicked off with a flying start as far as the collections of this movie are concerned. The leading roles are played by Vikram & Amy Jackson both of them are looking cute together. Vikram as we all know is one of the biggest star of South Indian movies and people love watching him on big screen. Amy Jackson on the other hand look beautiful and her acting skills are loved by the audiences and the critics as well. Vikram’s “I” has gotten an amazing opening in Bengaluru and has beaten the first day records of Aamir Khan’s Bollywood movie “PK” at Box Office in the Garden City. On the opening day, Vikram’s “I” has approximately grossed above Rs. 1.50 crores in Bengaluru, whereas Aamir’s “PK” reportedly earned just above a crore. Now, let’s checkout the Second Day I Movie Box Office Earning Report..

2nd Day Box Office Collection of I {AI}:

Vikram’s movie, which is distributed by Gokul Films in the Garden City, had 100% occupancy for 75% of the shows and the remaining 25% had above 80% occupancy. On the other hand, the occupancy had ranged from 40-80 % for the shows of “PK” in Bengaluru. Now, the success of “I” clearly states once again that Tamil movies have a better market than Bollywood in Bengaluru. However, the performance of “PK” gradually improved in the following days and remained stable due to good word-of-mouth. The Vikram and Amy Jackson starrer has reportedly snatched over 100 cinema halls from “Gopala Gopala”, which hit the screens on 10 January. Besides, “I” has also affected the business of the Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh starrer, which has shown dip in its collection on Thursday. As per current buzz and early estimates, the film is expected to collect earth shattering amount today (Day 2). As per early estimates, Second day total collection of “I” would be lie between 15-20 Crores at domestic box office.

More from my site

Comments

comments