Fukrey Returns 14th Day Collection, Rakes Over 73.20 Crore in 2 Weeks

Couple of weeks back released Pulkit Samrat and Varun Sharma starrer Fukrey Returns has registered an excellent performance at box office so far. Surprisingly despite getting mixed reviews from critics as well as audience, it remained strong throughout and emerged as eleventh highest grossing Hindi movie of the year.

Fukrey Returns 14th Day Collection, Rakes Over 73.20 Crore in 2 Weeks

Upon its release, the film was met with mixed to positive reviews from critics but not that much favorable that the prequel received but is doing a good business than the prequel and has collected more than 50 crores in just one week against the budget of 30 crores and is considered as a commercial success.

By remaining strong throughout the weekdays, the movie registered the business of 50.55 crores in the first week that included 32.20 crores of weekend and 18.35 crores from 1500 screens in India. In the second weekend too, Fukrey Returns got good response despite having other new arrivals in opposite and raked the business of 15.56 crores including 3.31 crores of Friday, 5.15 crores of Saturday and 7.10 crores of Sunday.

After 10 days of release, total collection of the movie was recorded as 66.11 crores. Then in weekdays it dropped by some rate but still remained steady and minted 2.25 crores on 2nd Monday, 2.10 crores on 2nd Tuesday and 1.75 crores on 2nd Wednesday. On the next day i.e. 2nd Thursday, with further drop Fukrey Returns collected 1.60 crore and raised it’s 2 weeks total collection to 73.81 crores at domestic box office.

However, things would change from tomorrow once Tiger Zinda Hai hits the screens. The Salman Khan starrer is practically occupying at least 80% of the available screens and rest of the releases (across languages) need to squeeze in space within the remaining 20% screens. This makes it a precarious situation for Fukrey Returns which is still earning in crores but would see a steep fall in footfalls tomorrow due to the craze surrounding the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer.

More from my site

Comments

comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here