Dangal Review by Bollywood Critics (Taran Adarsh)
Being one of the biggest movies of this year, Aamir Khan starrer upcoming biographical sports drama movie Dangal has set a trend all over the box office before its release. Critics and analysts have remarked Dangal as a huge release of this time and capable of breaking many records of this year 2016 till now. Film is releasing near Christmas occasion so the expectations by the critics are made that the movie can collect unexpected amount of the year. As per the critic’s reviews, the film starring such a super star name of Aamir Khan in it is no doubt already a hit.
But this time he is coming with a totally different avatar of his and for the first time opposite the beautiful and charming Sakshi Tanwar so very obviously audience is going to appreciate it really. Apart from it, music, entertainment factor, story and all other elements required for a hit film are all present in it making it first choice of critics as well this time. It has got 4 stars out of 5 which make it a favorable & interesting movie by the critics. As per the reports received, according to critics many people are making plans to watch the movie on this festive season near the end of the year and before the release we can say that the movie is going to be a blockbuster hit of this year.
The other movies already running on the theaters Befirke and Wajah Tum Ho are going to be affected on a huge mark by the release of this movie. Audience is too much excited to watch this flick as there are enormous fan following of Aamir Khan not only in India but in the international countries too so Dangal is definitely going to lay a strong impact all over the India and foreign screens as well.
Taran Adarsh: DANGAL is a masterpiece. A terrific film that stays in your heart and remains etched in your memory much after the screening has concluded. A brilliant film that restores your faith in Hindi cinema. Actually, it won’t be erroneous to state that DANGAL is the finest film to come out of the Hindi film industry in a long, long time and mark my words, it will be remembered as a classic in times to come. It blends drama, emotions, sportsmanship and patriotism extraordinarily… the icing on the cake being Aamir Khan’s towering act. This rich-in-merits film has a major advantage too — the holidays ahead [Christmas and New Year] — which will ensure a glorious run at the ticket counters. A must, must watch!
Faridoon Shahryar: 1) Nitesh Tiwari told me that he doesnt believe in punch lines,he’d rather let the scene as a whole make an impact,thats where #Dangal Scores!
2) The twain of brilliantly written n enacted scenes triggered by a herculean finale makes #Dangal 1 of the finest #Indian films ever!!!
3) Aamir has a big heart.D way a superstar in him lets d film as a whole hit d ball out of d park requires a guy 2 b a grt human being #Dangal
4) Fatima Sana Shaikh n Zaira Wasim deliver 2 of d best performances of 2016.They not only Excel as wrestlers,both r brilliant actors #Dangal
5) Zaira is a powerhouse performer.At such a young age,she has masterly control on so many diff emotions n she Is a ferocious #Dangal winner!!
6) Fatima is fierce,arrogant,stoic,susceptible to temptations.. In other words a total package.. Also a really powerful wrestler #Dangal
7) Aamir is Incredible.Physical transformation earns u immense respect.He’s comfortable being fat n father 2 grow up daughters.#Dangal
8) Aamir’s silences talk loudly.His body language is assertive n he surprises consistently.He also brings in rare sensitivity too #Dangal
9) Aparshakti Khurrana is a revelation.He acts like a seasoned performer.His comic timing is spot on.He shall go places post #Dangal
10) Sakshi Tanwar excels in whatever she does.Her confrontation scenes with Aamir r wonderful. #Dangal
11) Suhani Bhatnagar as childhood Babita is excellent.She has superb timing.Sanya Malhotra adds a consistently spirited support #Dangal
12) Mukesh Chhabra deserves a special mention.He has discovered some absolute gems that will serve d Indian film industry 4 a long time #Dangal
13) Hats off 2 d writingteam of Nitesh Tiwari, Nikhil Mehrotra, Shreyas Jain,Piyush Gupta.It must hav been 1 hell of a task.#Dangal is a Big Win
14) If u wish 2 watch a suprbly entrtaining film that’s high on emotional family drama n makes u feel like a proud Indian,do NOT miss #Dangal
Umair Sandhu: Exclusive First Review of Dangal The Film by Umair Sandhu. Only his mere presence sets the cash registers ringing and when it’s Christmas, the stardom of #AamirKhan just grows by leaps and bounds. The story of #Dangal is simply terrific. Plot is that Mahavir Singh Phogat ( Aamir Khan ) is a former champion wrestler. He is married to Shobha Kaur. Phogat’s dream is to win a gold medal for India in wrestling. He is unable to do this. He promises that his son will do what he couldn’t do. However, although he loves them dearly, Phogat is disappointed when Shobha gives birth to four daughters. He does not believe girls can wrestle well. However, when two of his daughters, Geeta and Babita, come home after beating up two boys, Phogat realises how wrong he has been and begins to train his daughters in wrestling. The film is the story of how Phogat trained his daughters to become professional wrestlers. #NiteshTiwari directorial skills seem to have grown by leaps and bounds since his last film. A special mention to the way the wrestling matches have been shot in the first & second half, which are crisp and impactful.
The cinematography by #SethuSriram is excellent and the action choreographed is worth appreciating too. From the training sessions to the actual matches within the ring, Dangal showcases brilliant wrestling moves with precision. Fantastic Music by #Pritam, Smashing Background Score ,Crispy Editing & Production Desigining is First Rate. As per performances, Aamir Khan movie all the way! From his body language to his Haryanvi accent, from a famous wrestler to a helpless father. He Steals the Show all the way. Aamir has also worked very hard on his physique and the action scenes look great. National award is waiting for him. Mindblowing Performances by #SakshiTanwar, #FatimaSanaShaikh, #ZairaWaseem, #SanyaMalhotra, #Suhani & #Vivan. Good acting by all supporting actors. On the whole, Dangal comes across as a paisa vasool, seeti-maar unadulterated entertainer which will be loved by classes and masses alike. The film has got ‘B-L-O-C-K-B-U-S-T-E-R’ written all over it. Strongly Recommended. ☆☆☆☆☆ 5*/5*.
More from my site